Current Job Openings
SEO Specialist at Byte Time Web Services
Byte Time Web Services in Katy, TX seeks a qualified SEO Specialist.
About Byte Time Web Services
Byte Time Computing is a Texas based IT Outsourcing company which handles business clients, specializing in the consulting, planning and implementation of IT solutions for small and mid-market organizations.
Since its founding, Byte Time Computing Inc. is proud to say it has more than 500 client operations in 8 states, 3 countries, and 2 U.S. Territories. Their mission remains a simple one: to provide the business owner with the growth and security they seek with a fast, reliable and secure computer network. They accomplish this goal using the same values they developed thirteen years ago: loyalty, honesty, commitment, and hard work.
Last year, Byte Time Computing started it Web Services division to complete the full IT solution for our Clients. Since the start of our new services, we have grown beyond our expectations, and looking to expand our team with bright, friendly, and hardworking people.
This role is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing natural search engine marketing activities. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our clients’ SEO & digital marketing activities.
- 3 – 5 years of prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Must have solid experience in web analytics (Adobe/Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with SEO Tools (SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz, Bright local)
- A thorough understanding of how search engine crawlers and web sites work.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors and optimizing conversion rates.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.